Bookaday: Portal by Imogen Rose

PORTAL (Portal Chronicles)PORTAL (Portal Chronicles Book One) - YA Fiction

Come Find Me Two Years Ago...

Six words that propelled ice hockey playing tomboy, Arizona, into an alternate dimension.

She suddenly found herself in the past. In one moment she went from being an ice hockey playing teenager in New Jersey to a glamorous cheerleader in California. She found herself transported from a happy life with her dad, Dillard, to a new, strange one living with her mother whom she hates. Apparently it's a life she's always lived in.

Everyone knows her as Arizona Darley, but she isn't. She is Arizona Stevens.

As she struggles to find answers she is certain of one thing- that her mother Olivia, a brilliant physicist, is somehow responsible. .

PORTAL is the story of the repercussions of Olivia Darley's attempt at creating a perfect world for herself and her children. Arizona's quest for answers threatens to undermine the seemingly perfect world that her mother has so carefully constructed.

PORTAL is the first book of the Portal Chronicles. Fans of time travel, romance, and the supernatural will enjoy Arizona's quest for answers.


Purchase Info - Ebook and Paperback
Amazon:
Barnes & Noble: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.aspx?ean=2940011860997

Author Info
I am Imogen Rose and I am based in New Jersey. For as long as I can remember, I have dreamt stories. Stories that can and do continue from night to night, from dream to dream. So, going to bed was never an issue, even as a child, just an anticipation of the story to come.

I was born in a small town in Sweden and moved to London in my twenties. After obtaining a PhD in immunology from Imperial College, I moved with my family to New Jersey, where I have been based for the past ten years. Although storytelling is my real passion, I have only now decided to share my stories by publishing my first work of fiction, PORTAL.

PORTAL would have remained in my imagination, to be shared only with my daughter, Lauren, had my eight-year-old not insisted that I write it down. In the course of a month, I typed while Lauren waited eagerly by the printer for the pages to appear, and a novel took shape.

The warm reception PORTAL has received has encouraged me to continue with the story and the Portal Chronicles. Book two (EQUILIBRIUM) and book three (QUANTUM) are now available. I am currently working on the first book of my new series, the Bonfire Chronicles.

Contact Info
http://www.facebook.com/pages/PORTAL/243074017116?ref=ts
http://www.imogenrose.com/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts