100 Followers!!!

I meant to acknowledge this the other day, I hit 100 followers on Friday, and I'm now up to 105. I'd like to take this chance just to say thanks to everyone around the world that stops by and takes a read. Please feel free to leave comments as well, I think some of the conversations on here have been great and informational.

I'm so happy to share what I'm doing with epublishing, and I've heard people are finding it helpful. I know when I first started and even now, I love to read posts from people who know more than I do or have more experience. They have helped me so much! So thanks to them as well, they inspire me!

I'm also enjoying the Bookaday experience. I'm looking for more authors to participate (for free) and have dates available from mid-February on. Check out the Bookaday Bookstore for more info.

And stay tuned...there's lots more on deck for 2011, more articles about epubbing, my writing, friends' writing, and DarkSide Publishing.  I'm also looking for more authors willing to do guest posts or interviews! Feel free to email me at karlykirkpatrick@gmail.com if you're interested.

Thanks again for everything! *hugs*

Comments

  1. Congratulations on reaching 100 followers! I'm having a followers contest on my blog. Feel free to visit and enter to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I was number 92. Not really. I'm up to a whopping 31! Guess I should post more & write less. Ah, pretty soon, got my 2nd book (YA) wrapped up - it'll be out in a few weeks & will add to ereaders after the print version is available. Cools stuff. You have a great blog goin' on. Keep up the great work. BTW - Like your cover art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Karly!!! That is exciting! Your blog is very helpful to those of us who started this process after you, so thank you for sharing!

    Angeline Kace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts