I've been very naughty...

Okay, so here I am...feeling extremely awful because I feel like writing life has taken a back seat these last couple of weeks!  I had a bunch of great articles to share, but my dad was using my computer last week and managed to close them all out.  C'est la vie, non?  So anyways, I'm back in some relative form of action this week, and even that's been a struggle.  It's as if with the dawn of summer vacation that my brain has completely shut down.  All I want to do is sleep!

But I've got a plan.  I probably won't make it this week with a Friday Flash, I'm so desperate to use my 'writing time' to finish revisions on my YA contemporary so I can start submitting to agents again by the end of the month.  I've revised about 100 pages, got 117 to go.  I know I won't finish before leaving for a short vacation.  But I've promised myself to leave the laptop at home, no work on vacation! So whatever I don't get finished tonight or tomorrow will have to wait until next week.  Once I finish the revisions I can get back to writing.  I did plan on finishing the first draft of the YA paranormal about New Orleans, so there's another reason I'm eager to get revisions done!  More blog posts will be coming your way, I promise.  Maybe even today!

Comments

  1. Hey Karly,

    The background on your blog is in white as is your font, so your post doesn't say anything except "I've been very naughty...", which opens your naughtiness up to a lot of speculation! ;) I can read it when I highlight it though! Now go finish that YA revision--naughty girl! :)

    xoxo -- Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Hilary. That's so strange! When I look at the blog it's brown, with white font. I'll take a look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new design! Very cool! :)

    xoxo -- Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. And...I just changed it again. This one is a little easier to read. They have new templates now! Thanks for letting me know, Hilary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts