Into the Shadows is on Daily Cheap Reads!

Today stop over and show some love at Daily Cheap Reads. They are promoting Into the Shadows today on their very cool site. You might also find some other great books you would like to read.

This is also the perfect time for a little experiment. So far, I've had no Amazon sales for March (the Beige Bar of Shame looms over me) so it'll be interesting to see if and how many sales I get. It is a free posting, like I do for Bookaday, and because they advertise with Amazon, they only include the Amazon links. I'll post how many I sell tomorrow, it should be interesting!

Happy Friday!

Comments

  1. I saw BBoS on Kindleboards, and didn't know what it meant. Thanks for clearing that up (and sorry to hear about it). :) Here's hoping it disappears soon - I bet your spot on Daily Cheap Reads will do the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm up to 8 sales on Amazon so far today! We'll see how it ends!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts