Announcing: April Is For #Vampires

There is ONE month (and one week-ish) left until I'm hoping to have my brand new YA novel, Bloody Little Secrets, available for your reading pleasure!

In honor of Bloody Little Secrets, I declare April a month of celebrations of all things vampire. Starting April 1st, I'll be posting my vampire favorites in print and film, as well as a couple of vampire items that don't fit into those categories.

In addition to my fave vamps, I'll also be sharing the first chapter of Bloody Little Secrets with you!

And finally, the last week of April I will host an awesome vampire-themed giveaway of some of my favorites to get you ready to dive into my vampire world!

If you've yet to read about Vicky Hernandez, the newest vamp on the block...read on. And be sure to add Bloody Little Secrets to your 'to read' list on Goodreads! (http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10199915-bloody-little-secrets)


Seventeen-year-old Vicky Hernandez has a big problem. She's dead. Or not quite. After discovering she's been turned into a vampire, she tries to settle into a quiet suburb of Chicago and return to a normal life. If only she could stop wanting to bite her boyfriend. Not to mention she is dying to find out who turned her, and why. She doesn't have to wait long before they come to her.

Comments

  1. I'm so excited! I love vampires (obsessively really) and I get so excited when another great vamp book comes out, because it proves to the world that the genre is NOT dead...well, not in the bad way! Thanks for making April Vampire Month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even more than I love vampire novels, I love vampire novels set in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for stopping by and I love vamps too so it'll be fun to just talk about that all month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts