Adventures in Epublishing: Busy Bee

I've been slightly absent from the blog lately and I'd like to apologize for that. Things have been quite hectic around  here the last few weeks and I'm playing a little catch up. My daughter was sick, I've been sick, I've had manuscripts to edit (both my own and DarkSide authors'), and lots of stress over my job for next year. But now that everything has been ironed out and I'm on Spring Break, I should be able to get back on track.

Just a little round up:

I'm still selling about 3-4 copies of Into the Shadows a day and hoping to maintain that pace. I'm working hard on Bloody Little Secrets edits and I will hopefully have a sneak preview for you very soon. I'm shooting for a May 1st release date, sooner if I can manage it! But I really love this book and can't wait to share it with you.

DarkSide Publishing authors are continuing to do well, and we now have three books available, and a fourth releasing at the beginning of April. I hope you are enjoying all of the great books we offer! Find out more about them at the DarkSide Publishing website www.darksidepublishing.com.

Into the Shadows (a young adult paranormal novel)Anathema (Cloud Prophet Trilogy)The Soulkeepers

Comments

Popular Posts