Watcha reading?

I'll try to make this a new feature of the blog, so I can tell you about what I'm reading at the moment. Feel free to email me or leave me comments with some suggestions for future reading.

After a break from reading new books, I returned to an old friend (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows) for a little light holiday reading. If only there were more...*sigh*... Anyways, my current YA selection, first of 2010, is SHADOWLAND by Alyson Noel. It's the third in her Immortals series. I am a bit of a series-aholic (if you've seen my bookcases, you know) and this one has held my interest so far. I found the first book, EVERMORE, a little more intriguing, but lost some interest after the second, BLUE MOON. I had picked up SHADOWLAND on sale, so you know, I couldn't pass up a deal! I'm hoping the story picks up a little as I go further. It's a decent read, but maybe it was just bad timing. For me, nothing beats Harry P. and the gang.

Next up on my reading list...THE PRICKER BOY by Reade Scott Whinnem.

Comments

Popular Posts