Saturday, November 13, 2010

Into the Shadows Paperback Available NOW!

I'm excited to announce that the paperback version of Into the Shadows is available now at my CreateSpace store for the low price of $11.00.  It will be available on Amazon.com in about 15 days (per CreateSpace). 

Follow this link to the CreateSpace Into the Shadows page

I am so happy with it, CreateSpace, my cover designer Carl Graves, and format expert Rob Siders deserve a ton of credit for this.  It's truly amazing.

Thanks to everyone for waiting patiently and enjoy!  Be sure to post reviews on Amazon.com and Goodreads.com, if you get a chance!

*hugs*

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! If I buy a paperback version, can you sign it to my daughter for Christmas? She would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J.L., that would be cool! I will have some copies here at home so I can hold one for you if you like. You could pay me directly and I can mail it to you, signed to her if you like!

    Just email me (karlykirkpatrick@gmail.com) and we can sort out the details. I'm so honored! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. I just sent you an email. She will really appreciate this. (It will be her first "autographed" book, so I know she will cherish it.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, now I feel super special! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete