Back to the Basics

In an effort to get the creativity flowing, I've started back with the YA Paranormal.  I've already managed about 300 words today so far, which isn't much, but hopefully by the end of the day I can get in 1,000.  The YA contemporary is hitting the shelf, waiting for the right frame of mind to wrap it up.  Or maybe it'll make an appearance here or there.  I'm also going to shelve the Friday Flash for the moment.  I just want to keep things simple and work.  I even considered joining the JulNoWriMo (July Novel Writing Month or something like that) but we'll see how I do this week.  I'm hoping the creativity will be motivation enough. 

I'm also very much looking forward to next week. YA Flash Death Match will be hopping with interviews with the amazing authors that are providing all of our awesome prizes!  We are gearing up for the very first contest in the month of July, with the kick off July 7th.  We will be hunting for great YA authors and a great topic for them to write about!  Be sure to check that out if you haven't already.  Don't miss out on all the fun!

Comments

Popular Posts