The insanity of waiting...

It's not been a very long time since I've sent off my baby to be analyzed by a fantastic agent, and yet I am still thinking, wondering and obsessively checking my Gmail account to the point I worry that it will burn up the computer. I've thought about making some more edits and I'd like to make a few changes, but don't want to do anything until I hear back. It's enough to make me insane! I've started working on a new project in hopes of distracting myself, but I just can't seem to stop thinking about the MS I sent out. I want to get my hands on it and do some work, but what do you think? Editing in vain?

Also, for all you NaNoWriMo peeps, or screenwriting peeps, don't forget that Script Frenzy is coming up in the month of April. 100 pages of script in 30 days! I'd love to do it, but I just don't think I'll be able to fit it in if I want to get a novel written this year! Maybe in 2011. Anyone doing it this year? Best of luck!

Comments

Popular Posts