It's finished!

So I finally had a moment of inspiration or motivation or both tonight and managed to finish off The Green. With the holidays and a giant pile of papers to grade I was really stressing and had to put it on the back burner for this last week. But I am SO happy it's finished! I have to say, I was feeling rather lame that I had managed 50,000 words in 30 days but couldn't quite figure out the last few. And now that it's time for revisions, who knows if it will look the same when it's all said and done, but it's a start.

I hope to start revisions this week, and maybe soon I will have a copy worthy enough of my critique group! We're writing New Year's Writing Resolutions for our critique group next week. I'll work on mine and have them posted by New Year's on here!

Comments

Popular Posts