Bloody Little Secrets Sequel: Cover and Title Reveal!!!


It's here! It's here! It's here!

The sequel to Bloody Little Secrets has a title AND a cover! 
I decided to use a different cover model and this cover represents Callie, one of Drake's good friends.
Thanks to Robin Ludwig at Robin Ludwig Designs, Inc. for the lovely design that goes so well with Bloody Little Secrets! 

I have the book details worked out and will start working on it as soon as After Dawn, Book 3 of the Into the Shadows Trilogy, is finished. I'm aiming to finish that at the end of August. I'm hoping to have After Dawn for you in October and New Blood around the New Year-ish. We'll have to see how the fingers fly (on the keyboard). 

I'm off to California next week for a bit of vacation and a wedding before my writing marathoning starts, but hopefully sometime in August I'll have a blurb for you for New Blood as well. 


Comments

  1. It is beautiful, perfect, I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo happy to see this! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been following you here & there (I'm a YA author, too)! Am so impressed w/your blog & interested in your ideas w/self-pubbing. What are the Indelibles?! Have to check that out next! Am always looking for ways to market, etc. I know you're super-duper busy now, but still want to gift you with a Blog Award on my site...
    (direct link to post, sometimes not clickable here) http://www.ginamarielong.com/2012/07/a-liebster-blog-award.html
    and am recommending YOU & YOUR blog as a TOP PICK of Authors to all my visitors! If you get a chance, go check it out. If you're swamped, no worries!! Thanks & take care with continued success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When is the sequel to bloody little secrects coming out? You know there are other books to read. Don't want to get bored waiting on the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Did New Blood come out? I cant wait! But I can't find it in Kindle Store!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts