Quitting NaNo And Back To The Real World

So I made an attempt to take on NaNo this year, knowing that I wouldn't have a ton of time, and I made it two weeks before all of my other commitments took over.  I'm still proud of the work I did, it was well received at my grad class and I managed 20,000 words in about 13 days.  That comes out to 75 pages double spaced.  I hope to finish it up after I finish my grad paper, which I should be working on right now instead of blogging.  But I've missed you all and wanted to say hi!

So this officially ends my blog break, and I hope to be back, bringing you updates on epublishing and how it's all going, what things will be coming next, and hopefully sharing some samples of upcoming novels with you soon.

I'm so excited because Into the Shadows has been very well received so far.  I'll have a sales update at the end of the month.  I currently have 100 copies of the paperback lying on my living room floor.  They are SO pretty!  I'm hoping to get those out to people quickly.  I've already packaged up the ones going to contest winners and will get them in the mail on Monday.  Don't forget to (if you have the time) to review it on Amazon.com or on Goodreads.com.  I appreciate all reviews!

For 2011, I will for sure have two new novels for you.  The Green (YA contemporary) will be out soon,  hopefully in the first half of 2011.  And I hope to have Bloody Little Secrets (YA vampire) ready for you before the end of 2011.  I would like to think sooner than later!  If only there wasn't the issue of that pesky day job...

If there are any topics/features you'd like me to cover, let me know.  I'm always looking for fresh topics, as well as guest bloggers!  Also, don't forget we have some great stories up at YA Flash Death Match, stop by and read and vote before Wednesday.

Thanks again to everyone for their support, you've been great!  *hugs*

Comments

  1. I understand the NaNo madness. I couldn't cut it this year either. Too many commitments. But, I am back in editing mode, with is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm trudging through my grad work (which is really making revisions to first chapter of Vamp novel, so you'd think it would be easy) but once it's done, I can get back to plain old writing. I should have a TON more time this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts