Into the Shadows - Available November 1st, 2010

It's official!  If you haven't already heard about it on Facebook or Twitter, Into the Shadows will be available for purchase as an ebook at Amazon for the Kindle and Smashwords for all other ereader formats on Monday, November 1st, 2010!

If you're saying to yourself, 'that's all fine and well, but I don't have an ereader,' don't worry!  You can always download Kindle for free from Amazon for your computer, smartphone, iPod, iPad, and other devices.  Look under the Kindle button on Amazon's main page.  I am also going to work toward getting Into the Shadows published in paperback, for all of you wanting to purchase a paper copy.  I'll keep you posted on my progress.

In the meantime, I will continue to post Into the Shadows here on the blog, but we'll have to speed it up a little.  Look for full chapters on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  Read up now for free before it disappears at the end of October!  I promise that those of you who have been reading will get a chance to finish!  I will leave the first few chapters up as a free sample.

On Thursday, I'll give you details on how we are going to celebrate the upcoming release throughout the month of October!  I hope you'll join me!

Comments

Popular Posts